Thursday, March 26, 2009

Feeding the Gulls

One morning last week after breakfast I found my 3 year old sitting on the back deck feeding the seagulls. I grabbed my camera and took this shot. While my husband and I hastily went about our morning routine, she decided it would be best just to grab some bread and sit down with the birds. For few seconds I stopped and watched her. How wonderful to be a child. I was reminded once again that some of my most inspirational thoughts have come from just being still and observing. This weekend I will take some time for myself to so this. I hope you can do the same.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you enlarge that photo and frame it. I can see it in black and white too. REally nice


Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin