Monday, March 16, 2009

Hello everyone

picture: montage of delights - my side table in lounge room

Welcome to Beach Vintage. This is my first post. I have been planning Beach Vintage for some time. It all started last year when I had to furnish my new home on a small budget. I purchased almost everything from our local refuse centre/tip & EBay. What started out as a low budget nightmare turned out to be a most enjoyable experience! I fell in love. In love with everything old, worn & discarded. My salvaged items became so unique I realised they could not be reproduced or purchased anywhere in the world. Then, people started to comment ."Where did you buy that?". And so my love of all things unwanted lead me to begin this blog. Beach Vintage is all about me sharing my finds and inspirations with you. Along with my daily posts I will feature "Project Day" once a week. This gives you a chance to do something simple & unique for your own home. So welcome once again and I truly look forward to sharing my experiences with you. Simone x x


  1. How truly lovely your new blog is!!! I looks ~ and "FEELS"~ like it's going to be wonderful, so I put you on MY FAVS, AND, signed up to read you by E-mail, too (just in case!)~~~ Warmest wishes, Linda in the Arizona desert/ USA

  2. Thanks so much Linda, I appreciate your wonderful comments, Regards, Simone xx

  3. Hi Simone, love your new blog! Sorry it's taken me so long to send you through a comment! I will add you to my blog roll too...

  4. Hi Anna, many thanks for your comments. And thanks for adding me on to your blogroll. You were on mine from the start of course! Regards Simone xx

  5. I read all your texts of yout new blog. I'll come back again.

    Ciao bella!

    Quebec City

  6. I absolutely love your blog, so beautiful and inspiring! I'm really looking forward to reading and seeing more of your gorgeous ideas, thanks you so much!!

    Love from montreal!


  7. I am a fan! I am so inspired. Because of you, I purchased my first vintage rose painting. I started collecting shells before this blog, but this blog makes me want to collect more. I live in a Hawaii, but shells are so rare on the shore. I wish i could be where you've been to collect pretty ones. love love love your blog!! it's so cute, shabby chic, beachy... everything i adore.

    ~lani from Honolulu, Hawaii


Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin