Friday, March 27, 2009

Project Day: Bathroom Basket


Bathrooms can easily become quite mundane in our homes. They are usually the last place we think to add something lovely just for ourselves. Here is a simple idea with great results. I bought this white cane basket from our local secondhand store for a few dollars. I rolled my towels up and neatly placed them inside. The basket it's right near the shower door so now every time I feel like a fresh towel I simply reach down and grab one. I splurged on some special fabric softener to make the towels that little bit more devine. Why not try something like this in your bathroom today. I guarantee it will make the space more cosy and inviting. I am off to the beach with my family until mid next week. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I've done this with just the little wash cloths because I've always been blessed with small bathrooms! ♥ I love the look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I did exactly the same thing in my bathroom last week, and I hadn't seen this post of yours till now! I got my cane basket at the local charity store for $1 and sprayed it off white. I tied a duck egg grosgrain ribbon round the handle for a bit of 'bling'. It sat in my lounge with magazines in it for a while, but didn't seem right. In my bathroom though, it has found its home :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin