Monday, March 23, 2009

Vintage Inspired Gift Tags



I couldn't resist buying these vintage inspired gift tags from Lark Australia. Each tag has an illustration from a vintage children's book or card. They are so fun and quirky. I can't wait to buy gifts just so I can use them. As a child I had almost every golden book published! These cards remind me how much I adored and cherished them. My mother has kept most of them to pass on to her grand children. I think it's time I got them out. Just the smell from an open page of a Golden Book will bring back a million memories. How glorious!

4 comments:

  1. Yes... the smell of old book or magazine of my grandmother... souvenirs, souvenirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Simone, I'm Holly! I'm loving your blog and these tags are just absolutely adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmy! I'd totally forgotten about Golden Books. Thanks for bringing the memory back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin