Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vintage Tablecloths

I am loving vintage tablecloths at the moment. My favourite is anything floral. Here are a few photo's from my (ever growing) collection. I truly believe the designs and prints are timeless. You can pick one up quite cheap on Ebay or at second hand stores. Splashed over my dining room table with a candle & a few flowers really picks up my mood. Afternoon tea anyone?


  1. I have a couple vintage table cloths and many embroidered linens. I love them, too! They make me feel like I still have a grandma around! ☺

  2. I LOVE vintage tableclothes, especially that second one you have there. :) We always are looking for them to put in our shop.


Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin