Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Little Pink Vintage Caravan


Hope everyone had a safe and happy Easter. This is just the most gorgeous little caravan I have ever seen! Can you imagine pulling up on the beach somewhere and putting your bathers on, grabbing a magazine, listening to some AM on the transistor radio and just relaxing? Maybe drink some iced tea or something stronger......Wow, they just don't make them like they used too. And of course my favourite thing about this photo? The co-ordinating umbrella. Are we there yet?

10 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful! PERFECT:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog you have started. I love vintage style and will be following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! this is adorable!! I really need one of those!!! love your pretty blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute - it looks like a 'barbie' caravan! love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is that little thing. Happy camping!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this picture! I want a caravan just like this : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ken and Barby would be right at home with this old van,,,,,,,,'specially Ken !!

    What a little pearler.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this little thing, I love it, I would call it the love buggy if I owned it! It blows my minds, in so many ways....

    Dear God, I am saying right now, bless me with one these.....In Jesus name, Amen!!

    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops..forgot the link to my little camper
    http://blueskiesae.blogspot.com/2009/05/happy-campers.html

    and ck this toy camper we made for the gkiddos
    http://blueskiesae.blogspot.com/2008/07/summer-dreams.html

    we like the same things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love caravans too and swoon over a neighbor's cherry red airstream!!!

    love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin