Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Little Vintage Ceramic Girl

I cant stroll past my local antique shop without stopping. It's hopeless. So look what I found hiding in the corner today. A cute ceramic figurine of a little girl holding a dog and a telephone. At $8.00 I couldn't resist her. She's cracked and chipped here and there but that just adds to her beauty. I haven't decided where to put her yet but I am sure she will find a place somewhere. I just love vintage children's figurines. They have so much character and beauty. I could decorate a whole room based on her colours. Too cute!


  1. What a sweet figurine! Good find, Simone. I used to have a hard time passing up vintage ceramic baby planters, so I understand how it is.

  2. Lovely doll ...and great blog - I am enjoying your posts. xx

  3. isn't she so adorable I love the things you blog about Simone everthing is so so pretty including your shoe. I had some of these once but can't think what happened to them must look out for more. thanks xxx


Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin