Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Newest Flame

Lately I have been using candles to light our home at night rather than electricity. It always amazes me how many lights are left on in empty rooms at night. I have been guilty of it myself ! It only takes a few candles here and there to light our room quite well. I purchased this second hand ornamental birdcage from EBay and decided to place a few candles inside. It changes the mood of the entire room when I light them at dusk. It's so much more relaxing to watch a candle burn than a bulb. Why don't you give it a try yourself?

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea...I bet it looks beautiful at night. i love candles but I always worry i am going to fall asleep and my house will burn down. If I conquer this fear I will be electric free at night too!


Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin