Thursday, April 9, 2009

Project Day: All My White Things


I have a weakness for collecting vases and ornaments. I am forever bringing them home. This idea is a great way to display them without "over cluttering" your home. I found this old wooden crate for sale at a second hand store and decided it would serve great as a holder for all my "white things". I randomly placed them inside to fit. This idea works best if you group items of the same colour. So why not try this idea for yourself. Placed on my hall table it really makes a statement, more so than if they were all scattered around the place. As you are all well aware Easter is upon us once again. Hope you have a great one and I will talk to you next week. Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin