Monday, April 20, 2009

Teapots as Vases


I love to have flowers in my home at all times. I use everything from old bottles to vintage vases to display them. On my usual Saturday morning trip to the tip I purchased an old English china teapot ( I can't believe someone threw it out ) for $3.00. It is very similar to the one shown in this picture. How lovely it will look when I fill it with blooms tonight. What a beautiful idea. Do you have an old teapot hiding somewhere that you could do this with?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Simone, Thanks for stopping by and letting me know your thoughts. What a great idea with the teapot! I might need to have a look through my cupboards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea...we have got so many charity shops opening in my town lately i am goi9ng to have a good old scour around them at the weekend and I'm getting lots of inspiration from your lovely blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo my gosh.......i have so many teapots I was thinking of donating them !!!! Well, since I ADORE flowers and garden, I'll use them as vases from now on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU FOR THIS POST !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! I did this in my dining room with my grandmother's teapot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, I don't have any pretty tea pots but I do stick flowers in just about anything! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin