Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My First Award



Wow, I have received my first award for my blog! It is the Kreativ Blogger Award which was given to me by the lovely Thea from Thea and Sami. The Kreativ Blogger award recognises blogs that are creative in content. It also asks that I list 7 things I love and 7 blogs that I think show the same "Kreativ" touch. So here goes:

Things I Love:
  1. My family & friends
  2. The beach
  3. Christmas time
  4. Anything vintage
  5. Music
  6. Holidays, especially in my caravan
  7. Arts & Crafts
Blogs I think are just as "Kreativ": (How hard is this...I almost couldn't do it)
  1. Absolutely Beautiful Things
  2. Brabourne Farm
  3. A Beach Cottage
  4. Brown Button
  5. Swish and Swanky
  6. The Lark
  7. Mondo Cherry
Thanks again Thea and have a great day everybody. Simone xxx

15 comments:

  1. Congrats for your award!
    Have a sunny day!
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you received the award! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage image - it made me smile. Nice to read your list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you - I agree, your blog is fabulous and one of my daily must reads. Thank you for including me in your list - I'm very flattered!

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. well deserved! coincidentally I also just gave you an award :)
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation! I love your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad Sealaura led me here.
    I live on my boat in Waikiki and blog daily.
    We should start a beach-synicate!
    Aloha lovely Simone

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award! I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog. Thanks coming by too:).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your beautiful blog absolutely deserves such an award. And many thanks for passing it on to us in the company of other super blogs.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh thank you so much!!!

    Allison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin