Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Spare Room


Seeing everyone enjoyed seeing pictures of my living room last week here is a small snippet of one of my guest bedrooms. I decided to go simple with two single beds. I have an addiction to chenille, so I purchased two mismatched single chenille bed covers on EBay. Then I hurled every mismatched cushion I could find randomly on each bed. Topped off with an old meat safe as a bedside table and a pair of pink lamps ($1.00 for the pair!) and I was almost there. Only thing left to do was tie each curtain in a knot. Done!

10 comments:

  1. I love to see your house's pictures! You're a very lucky girl, your house is so beautiful!
    This guest bedroom looks fantastic!
    Love the floral cushions and the shabby bedside table!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs, Federica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous room - looking at this photo I wish I had colour in our house, not just neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I sleep ova! :) and have tea parties

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous. I want to live in your house! It's all so pretty and cutsie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those cushions!... brightens up that whole space. Also I like how u have different textures, it certainly adds... And to Leigh, experiment and add an accent color bet it will make everything look new ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I would love to stay in a guest room like this when visiting friends. Very inviting. I cannot believe those lamps are only a dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything in your home is so lovely. And now that I have seen the spare room I just want to come and stay over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This room is an absolute delight! So cosy and beautiful esp with the natural light flooding through the window... it's PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a charming guest room! Lucky you to have a space for guests and peace & quiet for you! I am buying 2 twin beds today. I have to stash one in the attic for now but they are such a steal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin