Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenny

I made this table scape especially for you today Jenny. I hope you have a fabulous 40th birthday. All my l♥ve Simone xxx


  1. What a lovely photo! Such a pretty birthday wish. :)

  2. Hi Simone, what a thoughtful blogger and what a lucky birthday girl, such a sweet tablescape so prettty!!Have a lovely day. If you get chance pop over and leave a comment for my friend who is a crafter on her work, she is deciding whether or not to sell her work online and doesn't have a blog as yet. Sharon xx

  3. a very beautiful picture & sweet message.
    gorgeous Simone ♥

  4. This is sooo sweet!
    Happy Sunday!! :)
    Don't miss a gorgeous giveaway next week on Sweet as a Candy!

  5. so thoughtful and pretty... x pam

  6. Picture perfect just like our Jenny!

  7. Oh so pretty!!! I'm jealous if they came out of your garden!

  8. simone i can't tell you how strange and wonderful it was to see that you (as far away from me as you are) took time and effort(beautiful effort)to make something so pretty just for me. there will never be a word strong enough to convey how stunned i am by all of this. thank you just isn't good enough. so i will just say this and hope you know how very true it all was the most beautiful, romantic, happy, love filled birthday of my entire life. you were part of something so special to me..i will never forget it. ever.
    thank you.

  9. Happy Birthday to your friend Jenny!
    Nice gift, Simone!
    All the best,


Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin