Don't get me wrong. I love colour. But there seems to be so much of it lately I felt like doing something a little "plain" today. Back to basics I guess. Here's what I used to create my muted mood for the weekend:
- 2 white pillowcases that were hiding up the back of my linen cupboard.
- 2 large crochet doiley's, [I purchased so many when I was away thrift shopping].
- Iron your pillowcases and doilies.
- Lay the doiley on top and pin it to the centre of the pillowcase.
- Take the side off your sewing machine so as you can sew inside the pillowcase.
- I used a large zig zag stitch to sew the doiley on the top layer of the pillowcase.
- Press your finished pillowcases with the iron once again.
Then have fun arranging them on your bed. Jump around a little if you want. It's the weekend! Take care. Simone xx