Friday, October 29, 2010

Project Day - Coathanger Candy









Time for some pretty coat hangers at home this weekend.
  • White paint, glue, trimming [ mine is vintage cotton] and a wooden coat hanger.
  • Slap some white paint on a clean coat hanger. No prep required. Just paint it on. One coat will do [I wanted it to look a little worn].
  • After the paint has dried run some craft glue along the base of the coat hanger.
  • Apply trim making sure you take it around the ends of each corner a little.
  • Trim off any excess ribbon at sides.
  • Grab some more trim and tie a ribbon up the top [ this hides any little mistakes too!].
I am spending my weekend wrapping soaps and pruning roses.
Simone xx

31 comments:

  1. Very pretty, but I'm afraid that they would go to waste here in my male dominated home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Querida linda transformação! Ficou lindo! Tenha uma ótima noite. Beijinho no coração.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty Simone, ahhhh, imagine a pretty slip dress on that?? Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My clothes would be doing a happy dance if they had these beauties..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever idea...and very pretty. Have a relaxing weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simone, that's really pretty. A great idea! Do not work too hard this weekend wrapping your soaps. Have fun, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks lovely and fun to do. Have a lovely weekend. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just so gorgeous Simone! So pretty, I am sure my girls would love these!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hugs ~ Txx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cute! Hope you got my e-mail through ok Simone?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Simone, that's so sweet. I can imagine these all out on display with adorable little baby girl clothes... Hmm, if I had a little baby girl?! Have a great weekend. Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well if that's not the cutest little hanger!!! Ya never cease to amaze me girl!

    God bless and have a fantastically fun weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just so pretty! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! Thanks for the idea! Have a nice inspiring weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute. I popped into your shop for the first time today... LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh this is so darling.<3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I definitely have to try this one. I love pretty coat-hangers. Thanks for the tip, Simone! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous project, thanks for sharing
    Lee:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Simone!
    Great and simple idea!

    Marce :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute, I love the idea! Its could be great gifts as well! Thanks for the creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin