- White paint, glue, trimming [ mine is vintage cotton] and a wooden coat hanger.
- Slap some white paint on a clean coat hanger. No prep required. Just paint it on. One coat will do [I wanted it to look a little worn].
- After the paint has dried run some craft glue along the base of the coat hanger.
- Apply trim making sure you take it around the ends of each corner a little.
- Trim off any excess ribbon at sides.
- Grab some more trim and tie a ribbon up the top [ this hides any little mistakes too!].