Monday, February 28, 2011

Cockatoo Bird Fabrics Back In Stock



Yes yes, I know. Silly me, didn't buy enough the first time.............you see after I released my cockatoo/bird fabric last month it sold out so quickly. I had a few people express frustration that they missed out! But I am so happy to say that we have more available in store now. This gorgeous fabric is 100% heavy weight cotton and is perfect for home furnishings like pillows and tablecloths. At only $29 / m your home can afford to look this stylish. And to say sorry I am offering 10% off if you purchase online HERE. Just quote "sorry" at checkout to receive this discount.
Happy Monday.

21 comments:

  1. You are soo stinkin cute! Love your shop and that fabric is adorable:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, thank you Simone. The yellow is going to look fab at my place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a deeply beautiful, wonderfully chic pattern! I'd happily adorn my house top to bottom with this fabulous bird fabric :)


    Wishing you a beautiful Sunday & week ahead!
    Jessica from Chronically Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wonderful! I can't decide which colours I like best. Hope you had fun in Sydney xx Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. it really is a beautiful fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely discount. I just snapped up a metre then. I can't wait to make a new cushion for my sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Simone! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment!So glad you liked the cushions!
    Just love these fabrics! Each colour way just gets better, I love then all!

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks stunning in the black & pink, I really love it....I want this a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful...hugs to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely! I adore the yellow and gray version!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. how awesome are these:)! and I'm definitely very lucky to have friends like these..

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all certainly beautiful no wonder you sold out. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those fabrics are just stunning.... I can't decide which colours I like the best. It is so hard to choose, I bet they'll sell out quickly too! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. So perfect... I hope your weather has calmed down for now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. just fab - so many uses so little time L) le xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. i've never seen this fabric in blue before. gorgeous! makes me want to redesign my living room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin