Have you ever made you own tablecloths? I have been busy making tablecloths all week. Take a look at the new Beach Vintage Tablecloth range available now. But if you would like to give it a go yourself here's how:
- Measure your table and choose some nice heavy weight cotton fabric. Buy enough for a generous overhang all around.
- Using an iron, press a seam along each edge. Then press another seam by folding the first one over [creating a neat double hem].
- Sew all around your tablecloth in a simple straight stitch, making sure all corners are sewn as in picture #10.
- Now I add my sew on label. You can get your own made up if you want to!
- Finally press the cloth again with the iron & fold neatly for storage.....or use straight away!
Have a great weekend everyone. Simone xx