Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A little about me. The guest blogger





















Hi everyone Simone has appointed me as the mystery guest blogger while she is away. Well I must say I am honoured and a little bit daunted as I have no idea what to say or do however I will post a little about myself & my life as its a little crazy right now [will give you an update in a few days]. My name is Jody Marsden I am featured in the picture with Simone doing flood relief. I am married and have a lovely dog named molly I have a business and a passion for cooking for friends and family. I love nice food, clothes, furniture and wine and most of all, I love the beach. This week I have moved from living at North Straddy back to the city to the suburb of Bulimba, I am currently interviewing for two new staff and also building a beautiful new house in Hawthorne. Life is hectic. I am crossing my fingers by Friday I will have properly moved, met with the builder employed two new people and will be eating nice food and drinking wine here's hoping x

18 comments:

  1. Lucky you getting be best buds with Simone. She is one heck of a talented gal! Enjoy your new home and that wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody, you've got a lot going on! I'm renovating a house in Bulimba and sometimes I wonder if it would have been easier to start again! Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a very busy girl and you're going to blog too? :) Good luck with eveything. Also love the beach and Molly is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely to meet you!
    you were amazing with simone and the flood relief!!

    good luck with the moving plans- & enjoy that big glass of vino!

    melissa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    Excited to see what is to come....

    :) Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy moving...so nice to meet a sweet friend of Simone's. Hugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jody!!! Looking forward to hearing more from you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jodi lovely to meet you I wondered if you would be the guest blogger!! I will look forward to seeing what you are getting up to it all sounds very busy & exciting see you soon in blogger world Elaine :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Jody! All the best with the new house and staff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jody! I look forward to finding out more about you. Molly is a doll. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jody, you've got a lot going on indeed!
    lovely to meet,looking forward to hearing more from you!
    xox
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jody, I have heard so many lovely things about you I feel as if I already know you. I am in Hawthorne too, so welcome to the burbs neighbor ha. I sell vintage goodies , Simone knows where I am so if you are after anything for your new home, I would love to help, xx Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Jody!!!!!!!
    Have a PRETTY day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bom Dia Querida Jud!!!
    Deve ser muito bom conviver e ser amiga de Simone!
    Ela é muito gentil e educada, linda!
    Jud Seja feliz em sua nova vida! Deus Abençoe!
    Tome uma taça de vinho por mim!
    Bjos Carinhosos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I look forward to finding out more about you. I am a new blogger and sometimes find myself caught up in the numbers, but then I remind myself that I am doing this because I really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin