More and more fabrics are arriving in store at Bulimba. They have been ever so popular. This week I wanted to make a pretty little display bunting to hang in our fabric section. This one I made from vintage inspired hankies and bias tape.
- Decide on the length of your bunting and that's how much bias tape you will need.
- Fold your hanky's in half diagonally and press with iron.
- Open up the bias tape and sew your first hanky in [ leave a little bias at the start and end so you can tie/hang your bunting ].
- Mix and match the other hanky's and sew them in leaving approx 1-2 inches in between each one.
- Hang somewhere for instant pretty!