Thursday, August 4, 2011

LAST ONE - Be Quick




This is our absolute last Like For Ever Canvas for sale. We are unable to get anymore from our supplier. I am offering it for sale for a discounted price of $99 (Australian Residents Only) + postage costs (courier $35). This stunning wall canvas measures approx 60cm x 100cm. It is ex display and has been in our window so has some extreme MINOR tiffs. Nothing to deter from this wonderful classic. First person to EMAIL ME can have it!
please note this is a canvas not a framed poster
UPDATE: SOLD thanks for all your interest

9 comments:

  1. i bet it's been snapped up already...a total fav. love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh How I wish!!
    I adore it!
    Smiles~
    Gypsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving you blog and you online shop! You have gorgeous fabric there. I am sorry that we are so far away and it is very hard to ship to Portugal from Australia. :(

    Thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind words. I will follow you for sure. I hope you can follow me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always loved this print. Lucky one who gets this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was absolutely stunning and I like the living room, for me it was so precious. I really like it. Big thanks and please continue sharing cool blogs,


    Charles A

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was absolutely stunning and I like the living room, for me it was so precious. I really like it. Big thanks and please continue sharing cool blogs,


    Charles A

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin