Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tis the season 19 sleeps to go !



The first weekend in December went flying by and Christmas is definately coming! I am getting very excited and unusually festive. The Christmas tree went up and I am hosting Christmas lunch this year for the first time in many years and am very much looking forward to having my gorgeous family and friends with us. I was even thinking of homemade christmas cards featuring molly the dog heres a glimpse lets see if I find the time to squeeze that in .... Jody x

11 comments:

  1. Love your hound! Happy festive season and good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and how long did those ears last on her?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Enjoy the season! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder it must be quite natural to you to have a hot christmas whilst over here we are used to our cosy/cold outside christmas. Still...always festive! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee thats funny Jody I was chasing my dog yesterday with a xmas hat to put on my blog but she wouldn't keep still (I'll get her hee).
    Enjoy getting organised for your christmas dinner :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly looks like the perfect model!! I think the preperation for an at home Christmas is loads of fun, you will have to show us what you get up to! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting. I'm also hosting Christmas lunch this year, feels a bit daunting but I'm sure we'll manage! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to host a party. I was thinking about New Year's Eve lunch for my girlfriends. Everyone would have to bring a clearance Christmas gift to share. Maybe.... but my tree still is not up. I better get busy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Molly is adorable...don't tell me only 19 more sleeps...I have sooooo much to do..holy moly!!! Hugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin