Friday, January 6, 2012

Project Day: Customer Creations






Take a look at what other people are creating with our fabrics! We never cease to be amazed by other peoples talents. Trish made some amazing cushion covers from our beautiful Heather Bailey and Cockatoo Fabric.
Julie made this amazing retro dress from our Tres Chic Fabric.
And Leah created a beautiful Christmas setting using our ever popular Oilcloth Fabrics.
Why not start your own creation today?
All published "creators" receive a $10 voucher to use at Fabric Traders.
To help you we are having a HUGE weekend sale.
20% off ALL home decor medium weight fabrics.
20% off ALL oilcloth fabrics.
FREE shipping for orders over $80.
use code create20 at checkout.
Sale lasts all weekend!
GET CREATING!
Happy Weekend.
Jody and Simone xx

13 comments:

  1. I especially LOVE the little dress!!!

    x andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting not one, but two pictures of my cushion creations. So exciting.
    The dress and the table setting look stunning!
    I really love your fabric selections :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations with your lovely fabric!
    Happy New Year :)
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all really nice, but the dress is perfect.
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  5. very much like this blog, hope to be able to enjoy it this new year as well as we all could last year, all the best for 2012,

    kind regards

    http://www.ruedigerbenediktshopping.com/english/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year sweet one...your fabrics are darling...and that dress...oh me oh my...I wish I had it hanging in my closet...hugs to you. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, hello and happy new year!

    beautiful creations! oil cloth is the best.

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cushions. Those green and pinkys would go fab in my outhouse. Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving your bargain outfit ! but it won't let me comment :) le xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Simone! I love the pillow with the bird! My daughter would love it even more! I hope your New Year is amazing for you!
    Take care!
    Jenniferxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! I meant to say...that outfit from kmart is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty pillows and I love it. You did a great job. Thank you for sharing.

    Charles A

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin