Wednesday, February 1, 2012

House Decisions and 20 % off New Arrivals

My house will hopefully be finished soon I have attached a photo of the kitchen cupboards installed yesterday which I just absolutely adore. I can't wait to show you the end result! Now I am in the furniture and fabric decision making process and it is just so hard to decide..... We have a great 20% off new arrivals sale in our store from 1st Feb to 3rd Feb please use code newsale at checkout to receive 20% off all new arrivals. I have attached a just a few of my favourites that I maybe put in my house zig zag orange and navy, zig zag chartreuse candy pink, waverly grapevine, gotcha in oatmeal choc. I will let you know when I decide. Enjoy the sale until Friday Jody x


  1. the 2nd & the fourth!!...anything you pick will be fabulous!

  2. look forward to seeing your finished kitchen! hope you have lots of fun choosing the fabrics and furnishings!!
    laura xx

  3. Hi Jody, your new kitchen looks great! Which company did you use for your kitchen cabinetry? Cheers,


  4. They're all great - love the chartreuse and pink :)

  5. Wow those fabric samples are lovely, no wonder you having trouble deciding.
    We’ve tagged you in a game of tag. It’s just a bit of fun to learn more about you, please don’t feel obligated to play.

  6. These are excellent designs. You are at the top of your game. Nice post.

  7. Oh pure JOY! I love your white kitchen...please do show us the finished results. xoxoxox

  8. Fantastic and fabulous finds. I love it. Big thanks and keep sharing.

    Charles A


Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin