Friday, February 17, 2012

Project Day: Customer Creations

People just keep creating!
Look at these wonderful ideas turned into wonderful creations from some of our wonderful customers.
Julia covered the top of her storage unit with Waverly Ellis in Turquoise. We just love the result.
And Janine made a tablecloth from Key West Fabric in Baby Powder. Love this too.
Please keep sending in your photo's, as we giveaway a $10 voucher for all photo's published on the blog.
New in store this week? Decorative wooden buttons.
Just take a look at just some! Very sweet.


Get crafty this weekend!

Simone & Jody
xx

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my creation Simone! I love your store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your readers are so creative! I like the new wooden buttons;very cute!
    Jenniferxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...these buttons are adorable! Happy weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the buttons :} Made my own 'very serious duty' quilt out of scraps, but a finished project was it :}}}}

    http://hand-made-rescue.blogspot.com/2012/02/human-hazmat.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative.
    I really like your beach photo! I didn't see where to comment on that post though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the fist picture nice fabric & those buttons are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Simone, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you at beach cottage love blog. Great blog you have. Now following...please come check out the farmhosue porch!
    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin