Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bring the Outdoors In...Or Vice Versa!




People say "bring the outside in". That's nothing unusual for me. Most of the time I am doing all sorts of crazy things like taking indoor stuff out and dragging outside stuff in. A metal garden chair can look great in a bathroom with a nice cushion. And an old armchair can be recovered in outdoor fabrics and taken out.
See these new fabrics we just got in?
They are all Indoor/Outdoor fabrics, made especially for sun rooms, verandahs or decks. Mould, stain and weather resistant. The colours are just fabulous.
So go ahead and take the indoors out....or is it the outdoors in???
Simone xx

8 comments:

  1. Hey
    I enjoy your blog!, This unique is just a totally nicely structured posting, I do appreciate the writing
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coral branch one would be my pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This always works for me! I remember once I brought in my picnic table and used it as our kitchen table...sending you oodles of love today...your fabrics are amazing. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tablescape with the yellow fabric and the darling denim flower pots!
    Come link up to centerpiece Wednesday on my blog and show off these beautiful fabrics!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous fabrics Simone! I love the first and third...but also the coral! Too hard to choose!
    Take care,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey
    This blog is truly remarkable, Thank you for the truly amazing write-up, Sweet! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin