Wednesday, March 28, 2012

House Update

I thought I would upload a few pictures of the house as it has come a long way in the last few months. We are finally getting to the end of the build and it is getting very exciting. I can't wait for the fabric and furnishings part. A few of my favourite things are pictured (my apologies for the poor phone photo quality).
Also special thanks to A-M from cape cod designs for finding me the beautiful entry light. I can't wait for you all to see it when it is finished and furnished!
Hope you are having a great week. Jody x


  1. wow simone, you're never going to want to leave...x

  2. That is going to be THE most AMAZING home! How wonderful - I've just found your blog, and I can't wait to see the end result (admittedly - probably not as much as YOU can't wait to see it!) Your blog looks fabulous, and although I should be out enjoying the sunshine, I'm going to give your blog a thorough going over now! x

  3. Stunning! Can't wait to see what you do with the inside.

  4. Wow Simone! I guess I'm behind because I had no idea you were building a house. The kitchen looks like a dream! So does the rest of the house for that matter!

  5. Looks stunningly beautiful! xoxo

  6. I love your bird it possible to ship to the states?


Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin