Monday, May 14, 2012

Excuse me Hon


That's what my husband said to me yesterday morning when we woke up to Mother's Day.
You see I was putting on lunch for his mum that day and he had forgotten (yeah right) to buy a gift for her.
"Can you please just whip me up something...... like you do"
Geez , like I do? 
If he hadn't of bought me 2 bottles of French Champagne I may have said no.
Anyway, I made a simple square tablecloth from Key West fabric and edged it with Pom Pom Fringe.
Full tutorial this Friday.
Then I prepared lunch and started drinking my champa's.
Meanwhile here are some shots from my Mother's Day table . Hope you all had a cracker too!
Happy Monday!
Simone xx


  1. I think we could be friends ;o)
    I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day too!
    Tania xx

  2. I hope she doesn't read the to you and all those mothers in your family, xxx Katherine

  3. What a beautiful table you set! I'm envious that you can whip up gifts like that--truly a talent!

    xo Mary Jo

  4. hee hee too funny .... i'd be sending him the bill but thats just me :)

  5. Love the champagne! Mumm, haven't seen it. Hope you had a great day!

  6. Men are so insensitive where their Mothers are concerned. My Brother used to complain that he had to stop at the "drugstore" to pick Mom up a cheap lousy plant. It was nice of you to make her a gift. I would make him pay for that for a long time!

  7. Oh that's a bit cheeky! but I'd do it for Mumm too!

  8. Like you do Simone ...just whip up a gorgeous tablecloth! Love your colours. xx


Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin