Wednesday, May 16, 2012

~ An Old Saying ~

There is an old saying in retail made famous by Harry Lea, creator of Darrell Lea Chocolate stores.
His theory was if you stack products high on top of each other people will tend to buy more.
I guess this would work well in a chocolate store!
Today I am stacking some new arrivals up high.
An look at this new gorgeous 2 tone Pom Pom Trim!!
Use coupon: home15


  1. I am a big believer in the stacking theory but never new its origin. That is very interesting. xx KAtherine

  2. EEEEkkk! Oh my goodness I love those fabrics...almost as good as I go to have a look see, kiss noises Linda

  3. Your Mothers Day tabele was so pretty & your pom pom trim OWOW!

  4. those florals are just gorgeous!

  5. So true they look scrumptious :)


Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin