Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pretty Little One

"Can I use Outdoor Fabrics inside?"..... we get asked this question all the time by customers. Look at this ottoman which recently got recovered in one of our most popular fabrics called "Lovely Lattice". Although classed as an outdoor fabric this works well indoors for people looking for a hard wearing fabric that can take a bit of "rough & tough". A beautiful result!


  1. Love it...I have one I need to cover! xoox

  2. That pouffe thingamy looks just divine in that fabric! I adore the colour :)

  3. Gorgeous ottoman and your trellis is so perfect for this! I love your trellis - it's one my all time favourite trellis fabrics! xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)


Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin