Friday, May 4, 2012

Project Day - Customer Creations

Thank-you everyone for sending in your creations we absolutely love receiving your photos please keep sending them. This week take a look at how Saasha transformed her bar stools using our Fretwork Onyx Sun n Shade fabric by Waverly. Bev also sent us a picture of her absolutely stunning dining chairs she recovered in Cadence Indoor/Outdoor fabric in Ebony both look amazing!

Congrats Bev and Saasha you have both won a $10 voucher to use in our online store.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Simone & Jody x x 


  1. Ooh good job I love what the girls have done great fabric choice :)

  2. A perfect blend of comfort and fashion. The piece fits in anywhere in my house with such an ease and perfection, that I fall in love with my room each and every time I see it.


Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin