Friday, May 11, 2012

Project Day - Customer Creations

Thank-you everyone for sending in your creations we love receiving your photos please keep sending them in. This week take a look at how Lesley transformed her outdoor furniture using our Mill Creek Black and White Stripe outdoor fabric and our Chevron Zig Zag Yellow fabric. We also received a photo from our lovely customer Janene who is selling gorgeous homemade cushions at the North Stradbroke Island markets made with our fabrics. 

Congrats Lesley and Janene you have both won a $10 voucher to use in our online store.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Simone & Jody x x 


  1. chevron is popping up everywhere!! I love it... I just made my first chevron Lollibag.. love the pillow!

  2. Amazing customer creations! Especially love the chevron pillow.

    Have a *fancy* weekend!

  3. Love, love to see your fabrics on these beautiful items!

    Art by Karena

  4. Such must me so nice seeing your lovely fabric made into such treasures. You got a lot of talented customers. xoxoo Hugs.

  5. Just loving all of these Customer Creations posts. x

  6. MMM LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and Im now following..I hope you will follow me also:)

    If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at


Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin