Monday, May 21, 2012

Versatile Oilcloth

I have oilcloth on the brain today, it was huge when I was young and I am amazed at how versatile it is.
It is also very much back in fashion! Here are a couple of  pictures of some clever things people have done with oilcloth. 
We have over 100 different oilcloth fabrics to choose from all our oilcloth is 
$12.99 per metre.
If you want to know more about oilcloth fabric read our previous blog post for further information. 

Have a great Monday everyone x x 




All images via pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. Aww this clutch in the second picture stole my heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that clutch its gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin