Friday, July 20, 2012

Project Day - My Fabric Creations

Customer Creations are all about me instead of a customer today as I have moved and am playing around with fabrics and cushions, I am sure they will change but here are a couple of photos of day 1.

I covered my outdoor couch cushions with our outdoor fabric richloom solarium in black and trimmed the edges with corded fabric edged piping. The cushions are gotcha in candy pink and ebony dots on black. 

The green cushion that I absolutely adore on the pink chair is houndstooth chartreuse.  

Have a fabulous weekend everyone and please keep sending your customer creations in !
Jody and Simone. x x x 

11 comments:

  1. I adore the chair in the first pic with green pillow! Very fresh.

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink & green, my favourite colour combination, just gorgeous, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creations are lovely...
    Nice pink chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. It's the small simple change I find that have the greatest effect. That chair is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all lovely, but that chair is just stunning. Pink and green is such a pretty combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your cushions today...that green one on your pink chair is so fun! Hope you are very well my friend. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pink and white chair is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that chair with the green cushion, gorgeous and so pretty.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the pink chair!!
    lovT
    www.ladychatterleysaffair@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The green and the pink look so great together.
    Pleases pop over and visit as I have a great giveaway for Aussie bloggers..xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the above chair - it would be perfect for my home. So if you'd like, you can put a ribbon around it and send it my way ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin