Friday, December 7, 2012

Project Day; Ikat Table Setting.



This week we decided to create a fresh approach to a Christmas Table Setting.

What you need:

Cut the Ikat Green fabric to the length and width required to make your tablecloth. You can hem it if you like however we left ours to create a rustic effect.

We made our place mats with Hibiscus Oilcloth by simply tracing around a plate and cutting the circle out. There is no need to sew the edge as Oilcloth won't fray.

To finish off our Table Setting we added some bright bowls and a splash of green from the garden.

Have a great weekend.





3 comments:

  1. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
    I wish you lots of success
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi simone!

    very fun and cheerful!

    happy december wishes

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love that oilcloth not fraying! My kind of DIY! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin