Monday, December 24, 2012

What matters to me at Christmas

Hi everyone, before I pop off for a few weeks break I wanted to say a Merry Christmas to all. I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow. I will be spending it with family at my home. 
As usual there will be lots of laughs and chatter. The way it is meant to be. 

I will also be sparing a thought to all those who have lost loved ones this year. 
May they find strength to go forward......somehow.

As to me what matters most about Christmas is not the presents under my tree but having the presence of my loved ones close by.

Thanks everyone for your love and support in 2012.
See you in 2013.
Simone
xx

photo: tasmania winter 2012

16 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Simone....from the "other" Simone in London!! XX

    PS What a beautiful family you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a bright New Year, Simone. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to your family for Christmas,enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOREGEOUS FAMILY!!! ESPECIALLY THAT LITTLE ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! Do enjoy your time with family~Blessings Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Simone, great photo of you and your beautiful family. See you in 2013. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Simone! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas together with joy and laughter! With love, Geli

    ReplyDelete
  9. A blessed Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's
    new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!
    Also visit my blog post :: skin lightening

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you a joyful holiday with loved ones near.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous picture of you and your family Simone. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely family pic.
    Here's to a wonderful 2013, Simone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful family photo! Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Custom Blogs