Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Inspired Today By......



Although I can't disclose just yet, my life is changing this year. 
I knew 2013 was going to be an eventful year. 
And there is lot's more to come.
Can talk more about that next week.
Meanwhile......
I needed some SERIOUS inspiration.
Has anyone seen Kirstie Allsopp's new DVD  "Kirstie's Vintage Home"?
My friends at Roadshow Entertainment sent me a copy last week to review.
So inspiring.  
She has the knack for creating beautiful spaces that's for sure!
Take a look at some rooms she has created. 
All shown step by step with some great projects in between. 
It has my stamp of approval.
Have a great week.
Simone
pictures courtesy of Roadshow Entertainment




7 comments:

  1. I bet you are moving! (hence, the ref. to the video).....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Simone , your teasing , holding the reader in suspense !! Got to love that. Sensing some excitement in the air.....................
    Karyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting. Hope all is well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love open shelves in kitchens xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Simone - hope all is well. Will check out the DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have something exciting up your sleeve my friend...can't wait to hear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for this awesome sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin