Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Book Winner & Tuesday Musings



Thank-you for everyone who entered to win a copy of Tahn Scoons new book "New Vintage 2nd Edition".
The winner was chosen by random.org. At that winner is # 7 Kalei's Best Friend.
Congratulations. Please contact me with your postal details!

As some of you may know I am moving house in a few months.
I am slowly de-cluttering and making way for the new.
It's Spring after all and I am loving all the new flowers and colours that only Spring can bring!

Many of you have been emailing me "Oh Simone, how can you leave that place".

Although I will miss my home terribly I am looking forward to creating another beautiful (and maybe better) place for my family to share the next chapter in our lives.

photo flashbacks from my home 2013

5 comments:

  1. The flowers are so pretty - loving all this colour around us in Spring time. Good luck with the spring clean and house move!

    PS: I'm hosting an Airwick candle giveaway today and hope you will enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/09/review-and-giveaway-air-wick.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simone, you will find that once your home is without your special things it is little more than a house. Your home is wherever you go and wherever your soul sings. Happy moving. Be sure to keep the kettle and tea handy . Cheers Shell - A Darlings Nest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Can't believe I will soon be perusing your book!. Sent u an email on my address... Thanks, again, Simone!. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Spring...a new beginning...pure joy. Hugs to you my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin