Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Back to What I Know

Do you find that sometimes, no matter how much we get distracted, we always get the inkling to return to the things we love to do.

It has been ages since I have fiddled at home, or run the sewing machine.
But over the past few weeks I have been doing both and loving it.
I hope this year gives me more time to do these things.
I plan on this year to allow me to!

Last weekend I made this tablecloth by simply sewing a heap of pom pom remnants along the edge of the fabric. Took me about 30 minutes and I gave it to my sister as a birthday present and she loved it!

Have a great week!


  1. Simone, that is gorgeous - please keep on sewing and showing your clever creations. xx

  2. Simone,this is the first time your blog has popped up on my site for so long. I thought you didn't blog any more

  3. I love the bright colours! I can imagine that your sister was very happy with it! Greets from Susan

  4. I wish you were my sister and it was my birthday !!! Such a talent and shining by being true to yourself . Shell A Darlings Nest

  5. Love this - looks easy enough for me to do too! Jane

  6. I'm not surprised she loved it

  7. Sending you oodles of love...I have missed you my friend. Glad to see you are doing well and that sewing machine is hummmmmming again. Take care. xoxo

  8. I feel exactly the same at the moment! There is a lot of pleasure in doing those things you used to know and love! Gorgeous tablecloth! lovT

  9. I'm with you 100%. I've been sewing again and truly enjoying it! I hope you share again soon.

  10. I know exactly where you are coming from. I spotted a small coastal DIY idea on the net the other day. It only took me a a few minutes to make a lovely coastal candle holder from an old jar some sand and some shells. Its the little things that matter. x

  11. Simone - I love that wild and crazy tablecloth! I love anything that has ball fringe on it. I am new to your blog and am your newest follower.



Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin