Sunday, February 9, 2014

Looking Back on 2013





Although a bit late in posting about last year, it was not until this afternoon that I actually thought about writing this post. I was flicking through a few old photos from last year and came across these from my wonderful time on Hamilton Island & Qualia Resort last October.

I was invited to the "Vogue Living Champagne Dinner" at Qualia which was styled by the one and only Megan Morton.

I met Megan and had the chance to chat one on one (which was fabulous). She sure knows how to style a party! Amazing. 

The whole night just gave me a real "injection of inspiration" and I left feeling I could accomplish anything I put my mind too. I love times like that.

Cheers to 2014 people. What will your life create this year?

all photos taken by me (except one as I am in it!)

3 comments:

  1. It looks amazing. I wish I could pull together a party like that. Perhaps with time and a bit of practice. ;)
    Are you going to share some of what she said?
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to continue to have more calm and continuity... Things have been going pretty well this early in the year... love the photos, u look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2014 my friend...hope your year is off to an amazing start. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin