Thursday, July 24, 2014

It's an Inside Job

When I first walked into my new house one of the first things I noticed was they had built too many walls downstairs that were blocking the view.
They just had to come down!
So this week my builders have been busy knocking out walls......and windows (and bathrooms).
As you can see from my front door, the first thing you see when you walk up to it is a wall. 
In my opinion you should be able to see the water (we live on a canal).
Geez it's messy work I tell you.
We have now moved out for 4 weeks (just around the corner) as it is too much!
Next every window of the house is being ripped out(they are currently black)and being replaced(with white of course).
Happy Renovating.


  1. Will look fantastic Simone. I agree the view of the canal will be awesome to see when you walk into your home. Fabulous idea xxx

  2. Wooops! ave you the wrong blog address in the previous comment Simone. Sorry!! xx

  3. It is going to be stunning my friend. xoxo

  4. HI Simone
    I love your bravery and vision. Stay true to yourself and you will be delighted with your reno results. Good Luck. Shell - A Darlings Nest

  5. hi simone!

    feels like it's been forever! so happy to find that you're still posting and as busy as ever. good luck with all the renovations! it will be lovely!



Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin