Sometimes I can see things in objects. Whilst gathering some driftwood for a fire I started noticing one of the sticks looked like a fish head. Then I saw a tail, and some bones. So it started from there and progressed to this weeks project.
- Gather some driftwood or sticks in different sizes. The most important piece is the head so it may take some time to find this.
- I have used 3 x adhesive backed protector squares. These are meant for furniture items so they don't scratch the floor. I bought mine from the local hardware store for $4.95 a set.
- Arrange the pieces on a flat surface as shown.
- Using strong adhesive, glue each piece of wood onto the mat as shown. What until it dries completely.
- Peel the backing off the mat and stick straight to any clean surface. Bear in mind that once on a wall it is final. To remove it will wreck the backing mat and the artwork. I have placed mine on an ugly wall in my bathroom (it is being renovated next year anyway).