This week has been a 'big' one for me. Lots happening. So I decided to wear my heart on the outside this weekend. Just to show everyone all the things I have "felt" this week [excuse the pun].
- You will need 2 pieces of felt cut in squares, odd and ends buttons in all sizes, brooch pin back [available from good craft stores] , ribbon, needle and thread.
- Fold the felt squares over and cut out a love heart shape [free hand, ill shaped and all!].
- Sew the 2 pieces together to form one 'heart' piece.
- Arrange your buttons how you like and sew them on.
- Make a bow with some ribbon and sew on wherever.
- Sew your brooch pin on the back.
You know that Friday afternoon usually means champagne and roses for me! I'm off. Have a great weekend.